Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm back!!

I'm back...hoho

hee...it's been a long time not to post any blog ere...quiet busy wif tests and assignments...huhuhu...now feel a bit relief since there's only 1 test
left and presentation on cross culture...it shud be done last week but our lecturer hve to postpone d class since she got mc..peh! but it's ok..at least i've time to improve my presentation and edit my slides aite...hurm i shud go for dating wif him today but unfortunately it was cancelled...hohooh...he's got fever...cian dia...=( neway i manage to visit at his place and give him kek batik totally made by me,myself and I...hee hopefully he will like it as usual..cewah...hopefully to see him tomorrow...insyaAllah....today, malacca is very hot...even day or nite still hot and my room is just like sauna room...huhuh...nk tdo pon xselesa doh....then finished my ME tutorial even there's a few question that i dunno how to answer it...emh today i scored highest mark on personal development's test..pheewiiit...hee...rse mcm xcye jek cuz study pon mcm hape...but ppe pon thanx God...syukur sgt2...test for intrnational banking and investment pon not bad...scored A for that paper...alhamdulilah...hpefully i'll continue to maintain score for the next coming tests...insyaAllah...so, dat's all for today...nite!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...