Friday, March 27, 2009

Homeeee..=)

happy!! happy!! happy!! yeah...i'm so happy for being here..in my house...i can eat my mom's cooking...playing with my cutie cats....gossiping with my bro...n watching sport wif my dad,..hee...soo happy...=) but i know...it's just for a while only...coz on sunday i must go back to melaka...whoaaa...so tiring...huhuhu
today i also happy coz my bro had passed his jpj test..syukur alhamdulilah...and at the same time i scored A for intrntnal economy test...syukur sgt2....
but....
today..i do feel sad too...it's about my best fren...so called my twin coz we're born on the same day n place...she's suffering dengue and now she is in hosptal sultanah aminah...i really want to visit her but it's too far...but i'll try my best to visit her some other time...i pray to Allah s.w.t..hopefully my twin, nuriza bte abdullah will recover soon n hopefully she can take final exam on this coming april....so worry bout her condition rite now..i do crying when i heard bout dis...huhuhu...='(
to eheq..(nuriza) i'll pray for ur health and ur success on the coming exam...insyaAllah...u'll recover soon n dun forget to get ur medicine rite on time...i really luv u...really hope to meet u sometime...=)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...