Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Part 5 ok??!

Whoaa....it's been a very long time for not updating my blog...and there's also many things dat happened to me...haish! anyway...i'll manage to write it one by one...

First and foremost..i would like to congrats my bro, nazreen, as he get an offer from uitm...however he's been offered to uitm kedah...but after so much rayuan dat my mom n me has made...we manage to get an approval for transfering my bro to alor gjh...dkatlah sket kan...:)

Then...tme semester break...as usual...just stayed at home...watch movies wif families(Drag Me To Hell really scarry!)..playing wif my cats and read a novel too....hee...interesting jgk coz it's been a long time not reading a novel aite....

then...i got 1 phone called from KBM dat offering me to be one of the PMP...or Pembantu Mesra Pelajar or OC or what-so-everla..!! hee...really happy to get dat offer coz i really want to be PMP...alhamdulilah...and as i expected from the earlier...to be PMP is very challenging and enjoying....why challenging? bcoz...for this new batch..new freshies...we have to manage about 900 students with only 35 PMPs...whoaa,..can u imagine? it's sounded impossible but diz is reality ok... and i was very 'lucky' to be part of the biro makanan...hahaha...i can hentam dat foods b4 others can have it..=p and we have to prepare the student's food as well as PMP n staff and not forgotten the VVIP ok...hee...as for me...my team was really comitted and really helpful n thank Allah...we manage to serve the food according to our schedule...thanxs also to others PMPs that helping us to pack the foods...:) why PMP is enjoying? bcoz i get the chances to get many new frens...not only new frens but they also a very gud frens to me...no matter who u are or what courses or semester are u in...we are very close to each other...and this spirits always gve me the enthusiasm to be strong n happy during the orientation...hee and we also get the allowances for about RM 150 + education trip..maybe to Penang...ok la tu kn...hee

Then...i talk about my classes...for this semester...Part 5...i have 6 subjects and 5 finals exam...so far my schedule was not very tight but there's several classes dat need to change the time...our lecturers also ok...about text book..some i bought it from seniors...some i just bought the new one....our trip to Indonesia has been cancelled dut to the 'Selsema Babi' ok...so sad n frustrated!! so,,as the alternative to recover some 'burnt' funds...we manage to organize an event...i really hope that our event will go steadily and smoothly....insyaAllah....so kwn2...let's join our big event on 1st and 2nd august at kbm...i believe many interesting competition will be held...so come and join us ok...for those who like to play futsal...come and join the futsal tournament on 25th july...the closing date for submission entries is on 22nd july...hadiah pon lumayan beb...hee....

Lastly about myself...now i'm having sore throats and batuk2...really scared as the H1N1 cases was reported here in Malacca...just pray dat i'm not gonna be one of them...huhu...and last 2 weeks i lost my cat...Diddy...he's been missing for about 1 and half week...and I'm so lucky bcoz Diddy was FOUND...whoaa...syukur alhamdulilah....no need to worry anymore...hee...and currently i'm addicted to buy and collect selendang...pntang npk slendang yg cun2 msti i grab n buy...my bf, wen,pon dh bsg dh...hee...sori b...but i think therE's nuthin' wrong buying slendang rite...hee...and thanx to salsa n my B for fiving such a cute and beautiful selendang...yeaaay!! hee....i think dat's all rite now,,,to be continue...:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...