Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My boo...=)

This is a story about a man named Mohamad Ibrahim Bin Mohamad Shah..a.k.a wen...wen talatuwen...baem...but i simply call him B...sumtimes masham..or comei...hee...we've known to each other about 3 years...and we had gone through so much happiness as well as pain...lucky to have him as my bf...and i want the whole world know that i really love him...really hope that our relationship will last forever...=)
There's a lots of memories together with him...he always makes me smile when i'm down or sad...he always there whenever i need him...and i don't want for a second to loose him...really hope that my family will accept him as he was...for me, he's such different man that i've known...
He like to play rugby so much...even crazee bout rugby also...sumtimes i felt jealous with his rugby...hee...he always sacrified to make me happy...just for the sake for my happiness...regardless whether he got fever or even the distance that separated us...whenever i need him..he will come to my place and accompany me...that makes me really appreciated by the man named Ibrahim...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...